Vice-President, Job Announcement
Fresno Wall Street - FresnoVibe
Fresno Wall Street/Vibe seeks to employ a Vice-President, who will be responsible for recruiting new members and retention of current members. Participates in and helps create high functioning teams including staff and volunteers; promotes Wall Street in the community; oversees the Wall Street's social media; and assists with the planning and implementation of special events.
- Minimum two years of professional experience in an office setting.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven success marketing, sales, fundraising or related field.
- Experience with social media, event planning, marketing and fundraising.
- Proficient with computer programs including Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint. Graphic design software a plus.
- Individual must be able to relate to and be comfortable with a variety of business people, from a small shop owner to a CEO of a major corporation.
- Manages Weekly business operations.
- Successfully solicits, fundraises and secures sponsorships and membership dollars from both private and public sectors.
- Maintains high level of communication among the Organization staff, members, city leaders, local media, and the general-public
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
Salary: Commission Based/Volunteer
Job Type: Part Time
Required education: Associate/2 years Business Experience
The Vice President will be thoroughly committed to Fresno Wall Street/VIBE mission. All candidates must have a passion for the community and is dedicated to making a change.
Submit Resume to; email@example.com